Friday, November 10, 2017

November 10, 2017

Memories from Today:

Got to sleep in today and it was Friday!!! What a great feeling to have a whole day off from school (and to have Mommy and Daddy home too)!

Spent the first part of the day relaxing, watching a bit of tv and cuddling on the couch.  Mommy and I played a game of Clue (I won!) and then we went to lunch with Daddy!  Mommy and I did some shopping...  I got a new winter coat with gloves, snow boots, and a couple of clothing items. It was fun running around, just me and Mommy!

We came home so I could play with a new toy I bought myself, a small remote control car.  I drove it around and Apple-tini loved chasing it, but she was a little cautious.  I still have to get used to driving it, but think it is so much fun!

After dinner, Mommy and I went shopping again... this time for a birthday gift for a party I am going to tomorrow.  I can't wait to go to the party, especially since it is at a skating rink!

Side note from Mommy:  I forgot to take pictures today, but as luck should have it, I forgot to post Snapchat pictures from yesterday, so here they are:


No comments:

Post a Comment