Monday, November 13, 2017

November 13, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up and Daddy helped me get ready for school since Mommy had already left for the day.  I didn't like the shirt Mommy had left for me, so I chose a different one.  Daddy took me to Mrs. Clark and then went to work.

Mrs. Clark told me all about her recent trip to the beach and brought me a bucket of shells.  I can't wait to make something with the shells!  I might even surprise Mrs. Clark with a special gift sometime between now and Christmas... I came up with a great idea!

Daddy picked me up from school since Mommy wasn't back from her meeting in Morgantown.  I ran a few errands with Daddy and then assisted as he worked on his truck.  We were working on the truck when Mommy got back in town.  Mommy and I left to eat dinner and I even got a little inside play time at Chick-fil-A before returning to help Daddy some more.  It was a long night and we were all super tired!

I amused Mommy and Daddy with a few jokes...

  • "What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet?"     ~"SUPPLIES!"
  • "Why didn't the skeleton go to the dance?"       ~"Because he didn't have NO BODY to go with him."
Mommy loves that I love jokes so much and I, of course, think I'm hilarious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment