Thursday, November 30, 2017

November 30, 2017

Memories from Today:

Another tired and cranky morning!  Since I was not being overly cooperative, Mommy went to work and left me at home with Daddy.  He dropped me off just a few minutes later than normal which was still early for school.

We had art class today!  We had to make a window seasonal view and could pick day or night.  I told Mommy that I picked night and winter...  I even had a snowman and the "lines" (panes) from the windows.

Mrs. Clark let Lily and I play at the playground after school since my Mommy and Lily's Mommy had after school meetings.  Mrs Clark dropped both of us girls off at Mommy's school.  Mommy doesn't know what she would do without Mrs. Clark!

Daddy dropped by Mommy's school to pick me up since Mommy had to go to a meeting.  Daddy and I went to dinner with some of his friends from the theater.  It was a fundraiser dinner and Uno's and I ate an entire helping of spaghetti.  Daddy got to chat with his friends and I got to play the games on the tablet that was at the table.

Daddy and I got home just in time for a game of Uno (after eating at Uno's!) before bed.

Tomorrow is Friday!  I can't wait for "sleep in day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment