Friday, November 3, 2017

November 3, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up, got dressed and ready for school relatively quickly... much quicker than Mommy!  Since I was ready, I got distracted with Mommy's phone.

Mrs. Clark had a chocolate chip muffin waiting for me when I got to school.  It was delicious!  She also gave me some letter beads for me to use when Mommy and I make bracelets.  I was very excited!

Daddy picked me up from school and then we picked up Mommy at her school to go to dinner together as a family.  Daddy decided that we should go to Cinco de Mayo.  The chips were pink which initially freaked me out, but Mommy told me it was okay.  I ended up eating a lot of those chips, mostly with cheese dip... YUM!  After we finished eating, Daddy and I dropped Mommy back at her school since she had to work the football game.

Daddy and I had a daddy-daughter date night.  He took me to Galaxy Skateland to roller skate and play on the climbing areas.  It was so much fun!  I think Daddy may have had as much fun as I did.  Mommy was jealous that she had to work and couldn't go skating, but maybe we can all go together sometime soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment