Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

waiting for my "ba-ba" and bedtime
  • I slept all night last night (from about 7:00pm until about 5:30am)... mommy and daddy were thrilled since I had them spoiled by sleeping through the night, then have been waking up nearly every night for the past few weeks. 
  • Ran away from daddy while he was trying to dress me this morning.  Mommy was laughing at me while I ran around with my onesie on and the snaps hanging loose under my diaper.
  • Keegan didn't come to Ms. Cheri's house today so I was sad.  Annie gave me hugs and kisses and tried to cheer me up though.  It was a girls' day!
  • I talked football with Travis while at Ms. Cheri's... even said "football" a few times.  (I said "nana" yesterday talking about my banana, but mommy forgot to mention it)
  • Mommy had a hard time getting me in the car because all I wanted to do was pick up the rocks and play with them instead of getting in the car to go home.
  • Came home and helped daddy again with the carpet project... you would think with my help that he would be done by now!
  • Daddy and I had a "date night" since mommy went out to a movie with friends...  we ate dinner (I tried mandarin oranges for the first time) and we played with the letters on the fridge.  We had a great time without mommy!  (Daddy won't let me admit that I missed her...)
organized already... using mommy's labelmaker
eating dinner... yum! 

Daddy's caption for this:  "Words with Friends"
(Mommy wants to know where the "friends" are)


No comments:

Post a Comment