Friday, February 10, 2012

February 10, 2012

Mommy's little reader
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • What a rough night!  I hope I sleep better tonight!  Mommy and daddy were sure busy at 4 this morning!
  • I did my toothbrushing dance this morning (more of a march in place)... so cute!
  • I climbed in my chair in my room and reached up toward the bookshelf asking for a book.  When mommy handed me one, I sat in the chair reading the book by myself.
  • Was so excited to see Keegan this morning.  When he showed up at Ms. Cheri's, I said, "Kee-kee" and ran and gave him a big hug... it was too cute!  We are such good friends!
  • Played with the puppy dog toy all the way home, dancing in my seat while he sang.  Mommy was talking to grandma on the phone and grandma could hear the constant changing of puppy's songs so she knew that I was pushing puppy's buttons over and over again.
  • I was so hungry when we got home... I ate some crackers, then a cup of fruit, then told daddy, "mo-mo" (more) so he offered me crackers and I said, "no, no, no, no" so he offered me some goldfish and I said, "no, no, no, no" so he offered me some goldfish cookies so I was happy.



A little clingy today
Playing with mommy's keys


Snack time!

No comments:

Post a Comment