Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14, 2012- Happy Valentine's Day!

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Mommy and daddy mentioned something about a holiday called Valentine's Day when I woke up this morning... I'm not sure what it's all about.  Daddy started giving me the entire history of Valentine's while he was dressing me this morning, so I started coughing so he would stop talking (my plan worked!  but I'm sure I'll hear the rest of the story next year!).
  • Mommy decided I should wear a cute red skirt with hearts, a white shirt, white tights, and my red shoes... I looked so cute!
  • I took Keegan and Annie their stuffed animal Valentine presents and they loved them!
  • Keegan gave me some candy and Ms.Cheri gave me a stuffed puppy dog, a cup, and some sticker valentines.  I loved them!
  • When mommy picked me up at Ms. Cheri's Annie's booster seat was there.  I was investigating it and kept sitting in it.  Annie came over and sat in it and when I came toward her to see the seat, Annie gave me a hug.  Mommy loves that I have such good friends at Ms. Cheri's house!
  • Daddy was fixing our coat hooks when we came home, so I helped hand him the coats and scarves one by one for him to hang up.
  • We came home to find a "Valentine tree" in our house...  It even had presents under it!  My cow pillow pet was there and there were two things for mommy.  Daddy and I got mommy two more beads for her bracelet and cleaning cloths for it since she always complains that the soap makes it look dirty.
  • Mommy talked daddy into taking us to Chick-fil-a for dinner...  I even got to play in the play area for a few minutes while we were waiting on our food.  My favorite part of the meal was the fresh fruit, especially the strawberries.
  • While mommy and daddy were organizing a few things, I found several containers that said "Play-doh" on them. I carried them to the other room a few at a time.  Mommy opened one so I could see what was in there and she showed me how to roll a little bit of it into a ball and then splat it with my hands, but she wouldn't let me put it in my mouth so I just pulled and stretched it and broke tiny pieces of it off a little at a time and handed the small pieces to mommy.



Oh Valentine Tree
Love this little tree!

Definitely not lady-like, but still cute!
Bus

Daddy!
Daddy, I think your guitar is out of tune









Thank you Daddy for my pillow pet... Moo!
I shared my sticker with daddy






Playing at Chick-fil-A
Master of the remote control


1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Alyson! We are looking forward to seeing you in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete