Friday, February 24, 2012

February 24, 2012

Hop on Pop...  Alyson climbed on
Daddy's back to read her book
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I was carrying books to my room this morning, when I dropped one so I said, "Oops!"
  • When Mommy and I were finished getting ready I said, "Ready?" to see if Mommy was ready.  She usually asks me that...
  • Daddy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's today so Mommy could go out with a few friends.  I was so surprised!  (So, Daddy was also in charge of taking pics for my blog).
  • Daddy bought me a cheese roll-up for dinner... I gobbled it up!
  • Daddy and I read "Moo, Baa, La, La, La," one of my current favorite books.
  • Mommy got home just in time to get ready for bed.  She cuddled with me and gave me lots of hugs and kisses and said she missed me so much.
Alyson took her seat on the soda


No comments:

Post a Comment