Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 15, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Carol took mommy and I to Ms. Cheri's this morning so the car could be looked at again.
  • I was the last kid picked up from Ms. Cheri's today since mommy had a late meeting at school.  Everytime a car pulled in the driveway, I yelled "Mommy!" and ran toward the door, then was sad when it wasn't my mommy.  Then I paced back and forth until my mommy finally got there.
  • Carol took mommy and I to pick up the car, then we stopped by to see daddy for about 5 minutes before he left for his conferences at work. 
  • I tried my first Arby's roast beef sandwich....  YUM!  I ate half of a junior roast beef sandwich all by myself and a few fries. 
  • After getting out of the highchair, I climbed up on the couch to help myself to a few extra fries.
  • Helped mommy clean up my mess before going to bed... what a good helper I am!

Fry thief!
Still hungry


Nutritional marshmallows?
Here mommy... Bite?


Holding mommy's bracelet box
Mommy's snickerdoodle


Love my "Moo!"


Making music with the laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment