Sunday, February 19, 2012

February 19. 2012

Princess Alyson
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Daddy made pancakes for breakfast... I had already had a cereal bar, but had to eat his pancakes as well...  I did a great job using my fork to eat my pancakes and love to dip them in syrup (with help).  I also got to eat some yummy strawberries as well.
  • Found a tiara in a box of things Grandma and Grandpa brought from Mommy's old room.  I had to try it on and pretend I was a princess.  Mommy even taught me the princess wave.
  • Wore a cute skirt with striped tights today.  Mommy said I looked like Punky Brewster, whoever that is.
  • I helped Mommy and Daddy in the sound room at church today.
  • Had family nap time today, it was so nice!  Even Cameron joined us!

Reading my book in the sound room
at church
Looking out the window


Punky Brewster or Flashdance, you decide?
Family cuddle time on the couch
(Only Mommy's hand is
only part of her in the pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment