Saturday, February 18, 2012

February 18, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Gemma was playing hide and seek in the attic with mommy and daddy this morning, but they wouldn't let me play.
  • Instead, I came downstairs with Grandma and Grandpa to play.
  • I sat on the bottom step (holding onto the banister) then tried to put on Grandpa's shoe (daddy said I had already tried to put it on once by the couch).
  • We went to visit Mawmaw and Pawpaw today, I mooed most of the way there... anytime I saw a field that should have cows, I mooed.
  • I played with Dolly and Monkey, read a few books, looked at a magazine, and even played with apps on mommy's phone and grandma's phone during the trip.
  • I loved visiting with Mawmaw and Pawpaw for a couple of hours.  I even shared crackers with them, well, kinda...  I tried handing Pawpaw a cracker, then when he reached for it, I pulled it away and put it in my mouth to eat it... I did the same thing to Mawmaw later.  Mommy is the only one that I gave my crackers to... I fed her one bite at a time.
  • I bumped my head on Pawpaw's bike many times...  but didn't get upset about it.
  • After leaving Mawmaw and Pawpaw's I crashed in the car!  I was so tired since I hadn't napped all day.
  • After getting back home, I stayed in with Grandma and Grandpa while mommy and daddy went out for a date night. 

Reading on the way to Mawmaw and Pawpaw's
Trying on Grandpa's shoe
Future acrobat?
Cuddling with Mawmaw
Snack time



Sitting with my Pawpaw
Exhausted on the way home
from our visit


After returning home, I found energy
to cover Grandpa with my toys


No comments:

Post a Comment