Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I wanted to wear my bug slippers/houseshoes and tights this morning, but daddy wouldn't let me... he crushes my creativity and imagination!
  • I ended up wearing my monkey shirt instead... it is one of my favorites.
  • When mommy and I walked out the front door of the house this morning, I yelled "bus" because sometimes there is a bus driving past on our street... though mommy was proud of me for saying "bus" so clearly, there wasn't a bus this time.  ;O(
  • When we were driving to Ms. Cheri's, mommy made a comment about not being able to see any cows, so I "moo"ed to see if I could get their attention and bring them closer.
  • I wanted to play with Annie's umbrella today... I even tried opening it, just a little, and looked down into it to see if anything was hiding inside (there wasn't).
  • While on the way home from Ms. Cheri's, I decided to take off one sock and shoe.  When mommy looked back and saw me with one bare foot holding it up she said "tickle, tickle" so I started tickling my foot and laughing...  this caused both of us to giggle for at least a minute or two.  It was cute!
  • Once at home, I sat on "Moo" and played with my "laptop" for a little bit.  "Moo" is so comfortable!
  • Daddy was in charge of dinner so he fixed me spaghetti.  Mommy went to cheer for the 7th grade girls in their championship game, so it was a daddy-daughter date night.

"Moo" and my laptop
Comfy seat!









Thank you daddy for dinner!



Tired girl with spaghetti face




No comments:

Post a Comment