Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February 22, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Read the book, "Moo, Baa, La, La, La" with Daddy while getting dressed.  When it came to part when it asked what I said, I pooted...  Daddy thought it was hilarious!  While playing with Daddy, I ran toward him, then threw to book at his face... he was worried he was going to get a black eye.  I didn't mean to hurt him!
  • While Mommy was getting ready, she laid her glasses down... I picked them up for her and said "glass-es" very clearly...  Mommy was so proud and told me "Good Job Alyson!"
  • When Mommy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's we went to the park.  It was such a beautiful day!  It was a little windy so Mommy made me keep my hood up.  We got to go down the slide a few times, swing on the swing, and sit on the bouncy bug.  Another mom even pushed Mommy and I on the merry-go-round.  I got dizzy but had fun!
  • I helped Daddy cook dinner, then helped Mommy with the laundry...  she would fold the clothes then I would put them in the laundry basket for her.
  • After the clean clothes were put in the basket, Gemma laid down in it.  I put my cup of milk in the basket, put a bear in the basket, then climbed in with Gemma (I even gave her a hug).








Yummy goldfish cookies!!!
Mommy calls me the cookie monster!




Clean laundry makes for good cuddling...


Showing off the "bus" (my new favorite word)


No comments:

Post a Comment