Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 9, 2012

My little pony
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Wore my new hat (from Ms. Kim) today...  while mommy was driving, she looked back and saw me wearing the hat, then I wasn't wearing it, then I was wearing it again.  I love my new hat!
  • Had a little bit of a cough today, but still played and acted like I was fine.
  • Keegan and I played with my drum today.
  • When mommy came to pick me up, Keegan held the door for me and said, "Bye Alyson" so I smiled and waved at him... we are such good friends.
  • Came home from Ms. Cheri's and stayed with daddy for a little bit while mommy went to the gym.... I flew on my Elmo plane (while daddy pushed me), rocked on the rocking horse, and played with my cards (trying to build a card house).




Wearing my new hat... ready to go to Ms. Cheri's house
Daddy seeing what I would look like
with mommy's hair



No comments:

Post a Comment