Monday, February 6, 2012

February 6, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

Holding the door for mommy!
  • Daddy made me get up earlier than normal this morning... meanie!
  • Daddy dressed me in a pair of pants that mommy has set aside to pack away because they are too short.... so, I wore highwater jeans all day, how embarrassing!
  • I don't understand why Annie and Keegan won't let me play with all of the toys they bring to Ms. Cheri's... They were making me mad that they wouldn't share toys with me!
  • I got so excited when mommy was walking up to the door today... I was smiling from ear to ear, waving my arms, and even snapping fingers on both hands.  After I gave mommy a hug, I wanted back down to run and play (and to visit Courtney)... I even said "Courtney" today while visiting with her.
  • Ate pizza and breadsticks with mommy and daddy... I kept saying "biiiite" and "diiiip" when I wanted another piece or wanted a piece I had dipped in sauce.  Yum!
  • I waved and said hello to multiple people as we walked in the doors of Wal-mart...  watch out greeters, I'm after your job!
  • Held the door open for mommy while she carried things in from the car (such a good helper!).
  • Mommy put a new lotion on my face since I have a few rosy spots... she thinks it may be eczema, but who knows!
  • Started yelling "ba-ba" at about 6 this evening... I was so tired.  Mommy was able to distract me a little longer, but then I headed to bed.  Asleep before 7:00!  What a long day!
Waiting to open the door for mommy!
Watching Cookie Monster
(and pushing buttons)








Eczema on my cheeks?


Couldn't even wait for the bedroom... I love my "ba-ba!"
(and don't dare take away my night-time bottle
 like you took the day bottles!)


Heading to bed...  still won't let go of the bottle


No comments:

Post a Comment