Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I ran straight to the bathroom this morning and reached for my toothbrush yelling "teeth, teeth."  Mommy loves that I have started such great habits.
  • While Mommy was getting ready for work, I decided to unpack all of the bags...  I'm so helpful!
  • Mommy and Daddy took me to the park today since the weather was gorgeous!  I kept wanting to go down the big twisty slide.... I climbed up and went down it MANY times.
  • I decided to reorganize the rubbermaid drawers where Mommy stores my food items and bibs...  It looked like a big explosion!
  • After dinner (pot roast, mashed potatoes, and veggies), I decided to see how many cookies I could fit in my mouth at once...  I think I maxed out at six cookies.  Daddy laughed but Mommy looked nervous.  For some reason they keep calling me "Cookie Monster."












No comments:

Post a Comment