Sunday, February 26, 2012

February 26, 2012

Winding "Baby Monti" to hear "Country Roads"
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up at 5:30 again this morning (two days in a row)...  Mommy got up with me this time.  She said it was her turn. 
  • I played with a lot of my toys once we got up, even played with Mommy's "Baby Monti" bear.  It plays the song "Country Roads" and I love it.  I made a huge mess with all of my toys!  (Mommy is thankful that I am starting to help her clean up the mess...  if she says "Pick up your cards" I do it.)
  • I played with Gemma while she laid in the other window...  I kept hugging her while she hid behind the curtain.
  • Mommy made scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast... she even gave me some apple sauce... YUM!
  • I made a new friend at church... a new little baby.  I even gave her a gentle hug.  I also blew kisses at most of the adults as well.
  • At church there were 3 other kids in the nursery.  It was fun!  I was the only one that helped clean up the toys though (and I was the youngest!).  Mommy was so proud!
  • After church, I took a nap in the car so Mommy and Daddy had a picnic lunch in the car while I napped.
  • Mommy and Daddy made me practice the piano twice today, once with Daddy and once with Mommy.   It was fun and I'm surprised they actually know how to play!
  • Daddy and I played in the tunnel and Daddy got stuck!  It was so much fun crawling through the tunnel on top of Daddy's back... we were all laughing really hard!
  • I climbed into my jumper three times today all by myself, once I even got my legs in the right place.
  • I played in the backyard while Mommy cooked dinner and Daddy did a little yard work.
  • Once Mommy and Daddy gave me a bath, I climbed up into my chair in my room before mommy could even put on a diaper to ask for books off of my bookshelf (I can almost reach them while standing on the chair).  Mommy handed me a few books so I sat in the chair reading for a few minutes until they convinced me to put on a diaper and pjs.  The called me a silly girl.



Hanging out with Huggs...


Petting Gemma from the couch
(behind the curtain)
Lazy morning on my pillows



Playing cards with Moo and friends


Alyson is rescuing Daddy with a kiss

Not sure this tunnel was meant for two



No comments:

Post a Comment