Saturday, February 25, 2012

February 25, 2012

Shopping is exhausting!
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up at 5:30 this morning...  Daddy and I got up and played though he had hoped to sleep a little bit longer.
  • Once Mommy got up, I decided to play in the living room window with Gemma.  I climbed on the back of the couch and onto the window sill.  I even sat on the window sill with my legs hanging down and then got stuck, wedged between the couch and the window... Mommy had to rescue me.  I had fun cuddling with Gemma in one of her favorite hiding spots.
  • I helped Mommy and Daddy do laundry (unloading the dryer one item at a time).
  • Mommy took me to Chick-fil-a for lunch and to play... it was so much fun!  I even "Moo"ed at a picture of the Chick-fil-a cow.  The fruit was my favorite part of lunch, I even said "Yum!"
  • I then went shopping with Mommy.  I couldn't stay awake, so luckily Mommy pushed me around the mall while I napped.  While I napped, Mommy bought me some clothes. 
  • I found a cat toy today (ball with a bell)... I kept rolling it and Gemma and I would take turns chasing it.  We had fun!
  • I decided to play the piano today...  the first notes I played sounded like the Peanuts theme song.  I love music!
  • While Mommy and Daddy were cooking dinner, I climbed into my jumped all by myself and got stuck...  My legs were stuck behind me and I was on my knees.  Daddy saved me!
I'm saying "Meow, Meow" while petting and hugging Gemma

















No comments:

Post a Comment