Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 28, 2012

Posing for the camera
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Woke up at 5:00am...  I think I'm starting to be an early riser (earlier than I was already)...  Mommy is super bummed since she loves to sleep in!
  • I "Moo"ed most of the way to Ms. Cheri's today.  I love finding the cows and then pointing to them once we get out of the car at her house. 
  • When Mommy picked me up today, Keegan, Annie, and I were playing blocks and babies together.  We are good friends and play very well with one another.  Ms. Cheri said I also played with a horse toy that neighed.  She said I was even saying "Neigh" as well.
  • Mommy took me to her school and we went to help with WyldLife.  I love helping Mommy and Daddy pick the raffle ticket winners...  I'm really good at drawing tickets and handing them to Daddy.  The middle school kids really like playing with me too!  Mommy took some pictures of me during WyldLife to post on here, but she forgot she was using the Yearbook camera and had to leave it at school.
  • We went to Pizza Montese after WyldLife and had dinner since we were late leaving Mommy's school.  I ate pasta, pizza, breadsticks, cucumbers, and even a bite of a chocolate chip cookie....  YUM!
  • I am really good at saying "uh oh!"  Sometimes it is after I do something like drop a book or knock something over, but other times it is right before I do it...  Daddy says that saying it before-hand shows premeditation (whatever that means...).
  • I was so ready for bed....  Mommy doesn't know if it more teeth coming in or if I was just super tired tonight, but I had a serious meltdown before falling asleep.  She is hoping that I sleep well tonight. 
Checking out my clean plate
 
Getting a napkin to wipe my face
Just being cute

No comments:

Post a Comment