Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21, 2012

Thank you Mommy for my Astronaut book!
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Loved eating my Olive Garden leftovers for lunch today!
  • Ms. Cheri said that while watching a tv show at her house today that I said, "meow, meow, meow" when I saw a cat on there.
  • Decided to store a few items in the seat of my Elmo plane (hopefully Mommy remembers they are there later).
  • I keep carrying around the big case of crayons that Grandma and Grandpa brought to Mommy (she has had them since she was a little girl). I want to open them but Mommy won't let me.
  • I was running around the house with the string that I use to play with cats and tripped and fell.  I hit my cheek on the grate in the living room and now have a little bruise.  Mommy kissed it sooo many times... How embarrassing!!!
  • Mommy and Daddy were shocked that I ate so much food...  I ate a half of a grilled cheese sandwich and an entire container of mandarin oranges as well as some goldfish cookies. 
  • Mommy gave me two books that she bought for me while on the school trip today...  she went to see lots of airplanes and the space shuttle at a place called the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum ("the hangar" at Dulles) and bought me "Curious George and the Rocket" and "Astronaut" which is shaped like an astronaut.  I even gave him a kiss when I was looking at it!
  • I gave Cameron a big hug tonight when he came to visit me in my room before bed.  It was very nice of him to let me hug him (he isn't usually so patient!).

Dealing out my cards...  and playing with the cheese package
Unloading from the basket into the plane...  preparing for takeoff?

Reading her Astronaut book (after kissing his face)


Mean Mommy won't open these crayons for me!!!  So sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment