Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 7, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

SmilyBug in her high chair during dinner
  • Daddy let me sleep in until 6:00 this morning!
  • Wore my pretty blue shirt with the ribbon bow on it...  So cute!
  • Carried my lunch bag to and from Ms. Cheri's house today... such a big girl!
  • Courtney and Travis were at Ms. Cheri's to play with me and the other kids today... it was so much fun!
  • I got to go to WyldLife at mommy's school this afternoon and watch the kids play crazy games.  Mommy and daddy let me pick out the raffle tickets and help clean up.
  • Then mommy took me to the gym to play while she worked out for a few minutes...  I didn't want her to leave me there at first, but then had fun with the other kids.  When mommy picked me up I had a book in my hand and she asked me to put it back where I found it, so I did... then I picked up and put away another book or two that were also out as well as a toy that was on the floor (put it away somewhere else). Ms. Becky who works in the daycare there was shocked that Alyson had remembered where she had gotten the books and toys.  Such a smarty! 
  • I got my dinner plate, then took a quick bite of broccoli with my fork before remembering we hadn't prayed yet, so I held out my hand to mommy (in case she and daddy had forgotten).  We pray for every meal and before bed.


Reading her cookie monster book in the car



Family prayer before dinner
Eating dinner... yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment