Thursday, February 23, 2012

February 23, 2012

Yummy Dinner Face!
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Daddy picked out a pretty outfit for me to wear...  I got to wear my cute blue ribbon shirt, brown and blue skirt, and tights... I was super cute!
  • I sat on the soda boxes and one collapsed.  I got stuck and Mommy had to help me get up.
  • Dinner was delicious!  I ate handfuls of pasta at a time and Mommy thinks I ended up with more on my face than in my belly.  Maybe that is why Mommy and Daddy took off my pretty shirt and made me wear a bib too...
  • I practiced finding the "Bus" in one of my books.
  • Daddy and I wrestled in the floor, Gemma supervised.  I think I won!




I'm stuck!
Family time...


So yummy!
Post-dinner play time








Supervisor Gemma




Super Girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment