Monday, February 20, 2012

February 20, 2012- Happy Birthday Mommy!

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • We got to sleep in a little bit this morning, then I got up with daddy (he let Mommy sleep in a little extra this morning)... he said something about it being her birthday.
  • I wore my cute "hipster cat" shirt today...  when Daddy was getting ready to put on my shirt, I took it and laid it on the ground, then pet the kitty on the shirt and said, "meow, meow, meow" while petting it.
  • I played puppy dogs at Ms. Cheri's house today.
  • When Mommy picked me up and I saw Ms. Cheri's cat outside, I snapped my fingers to try to get it to come to me and said "meow, meow, meow."
  • Daddy and I took Mommy to Olive Garden for her birthday dinner.  I LOVED IT!  I ate cheese ravioli, broccoli, breadsticks, and even shared a dessert with Mommy and Daddy.
  • I fell asleep on the way home, but was able to wake up enough to take a bath before heading to bed.
Enjoying Olive Garden with Mommy and Daddy
Love the cloth napkin!




Sorting recycling from the tub into the laundry basket
Sleepy girl


No comments:

Post a Comment