Thursday, February 2, 2012

February 2, 2012- Groundhog Day

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I woke up at about 3:30 for a quick drink and was really whiny!  Mommy ended up giving me a little tylenol and kept asking me if my mouth hurt...  I think she thinks I'm getting some more teeth.  I finally fell back asleep until it was time to get up then seemed to feel fine.
  • Immediately started running around after I woke up this morning.  I even said "string" and grabbed the shoestring from the floor and by the time I had grabbed it, Gemma had already jumped off the bed and came running to play with it.  We had fun!
  • While daddy was putting my shoes on this morning he said I looked like a poet (tight pants and a shirt with puffy sleeves)... he picked out the outfit!
  • When mommy was driving to Ms. Cheri's house this morning, I said "Moo!" when I was still a mile away from her house.  I kept saying it as I looked out the passenger window of the car where I can sometimes see the cows, but most were sleeping so I couldn't see them.
  • Keegan was back at Ms. Cheri's today so it was much more fun! 
  • I took a 2 hour nap and did cough a little...  Ms. Cheri and mommy were talking about wondering if I was getting a cold, having allergies, or am simply teething... I wish I could explain to them how I feel.
  • I "talked" all the way home this evening... my favorite things to say on the way home are "daaa-daaa" and "daaa-deee" and "dubadubadubadubadub" (whatever that means).
  • When mommy put me in the car at CVS, I grabbed the shoulder straps and tried to help her put me in the car seat... She was so proud!
  • I noticed when I hand something to mommy that she always says "Thank you" when she takes it, so I have started saying "daaan-doo" when I hand her something.  She thinks it is cute!
(P.S.  The groundhog saw his shadow....  maybe I'll get to see some snow!)





Dip...

Eat!



Aftermath...ketchup lipstick!










No comments:

Post a Comment