Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 11, 2012

Silly girl messing up her hair
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up several times throughout the night... nearly every time I woke up mommy and daddy gave me a little sip of cherry drink... It's so yummy!  Then I fell back asleep for a little while longer.
  • When I finally decided to stay awake this morning, I laid in bed with mommy and daddy for a few minutes and alternated between giving each one of them kisses (each of them got at least 5 kisses).  They said I was cute!
  • Gemma was also on the bed so I gave her a huge hug and cuddled with her for a few minutes before starting my day.
  • I helped daddy make pancakes for breakfast... we did a great job!
  • I didn't leave the house today...  I got to play with my dolly, my horse, my plane, blocks, and other toys throughout the day.
  • I pretended to talk on mommy's phone and when she asked if I wanted to call grandma and grandpa I held out the phone to her, so she called them.  I got to talk to both of them.  I said "laa doo" to both of them and we cheered for the Mountaineers to (I said, "Let's go...).
  • I took a nap on mommy while she sat in my rocking chair. Mommy napped too!
  • I helped mommy with laundry... I kept handing mommy clothes to put in the washer, but she kept telling me "no" (I was handing her the folded clothes she had just put in the basket, is this not right?)
Running away with dolly
Eating lunch with my cow watch on my wrist



Feeding daddy cereal



Is it safe to drink and fly?  (it is juice after all!)

Always press horsey's ear after getting
on him so I can her his noises
Playing "Peekaboo Forest" on daddy's phone
("Peekaboo Forest" and "Peekaboo Barn" are my apps)




No comments:

Post a Comment