Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13, 2012

Dinner on my face!
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Other than a tiny bit of coughing, I slept like a baby (for the first time in a while)... I know mommy and daddy were very happy!
  • Had a difficult time waking up...  when mommy and daddy asked if I was ready to start my day, I said "No."
  • Went to Ms. Cheri's and was very excited to see Keegan and Annie.  I miss them during the weekends.
  • Keegan wanted to help mommy get my things ready for me to leave... he is so thoughtful.
  • Did my Valentine shopping with mommy after we left Ms. Cheri's.  We bought both Annie and Keegan small stuffed animals for Valentine's Day but forgot to get something for Ms. Cheri.  I hope she doesn't feel left out!
  • Said "more" and pointed toward the pantry.  Daddy asked if I wanted crackers and I said, "No."  Then he asked if I wanted goldfish and I said, "No."  Finally he asked if I wanted cookies so I said "Yes."  (Daddy says I take after him since I have a sweet tooth... mommy says I take after her because I'm so smart!)
  • Decided to throw my cards off of the couch this evening a handful at a time.  It was fun to watch them fly through the air though mommy wasn't real happy about it.  She had me help her clean them up and put them in their container... once they were cleaned up, I dumped the container and we had to start all over again.  Mommy says I'm silly.


Reading to my new Valentine sock monkey
How I like to read... (requires balance)






Concentration!




Dumping out the cards that we had just put back in the tin

Strong girl!




Ripped it out of the packaging all by myself
then tried to drink out of it (nothing was in it!)
Found this cup...  looks like fun

No comments:

Post a Comment