Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 8, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

car seat in the house?

  • Woke up to find my car seat in the foyer and puppy sitting in it...  I had to carry puppy around and hug him to make sure he was okay.
  • Carol took me to Ms. Cheri's this morning and took mommy to work...  Mommy said something about the car being in the shop or something like that.
  • Only took a 5 minute nap (in the chair at Ms. Cheri's) before mommy showed up to take me home.  She got off work early (because of a little snow).
  • Came home and daddy put my car seat back in the foyer...  I climbed into it and sat down and laughed... it was fun!
  • I wore my new hat (thanks Ms. Kim)!!!  I love it!
  • I got to help daddy do a little work on finishing the stairs...  he would throw me trash and I would take it to the trash can.  What a helper!
  • I got to talk to Grandpa on the phone tonight... I took the phone and ran around with it jibberjabbering (even said laaa doo).
  • Mastered unzipping my snack/lunch bag in order to see what snacks I had available.
  • Mommy tried to get me to nap, but I wouldn't give up so I ended up in bed and asleep before 6:30.
Daddy's little helper
Trying on my new hat


Best seat in the house
Looking for snacks
Yummy dinner!!!  She LOVES broccoli!
Blanket playtime



No comments:

Post a Comment