Sunday, February 5, 2012

February 5, 2012

helping at church
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I slept until nearly 6:30 again this morning.
  • Helped at church carrying the offering plates to the table, playing music, and dancing
  • I could get a job as a greeter... I waved and said hi to nearly everyone at Martin's while grocery shopping.
  • Helped daddy with laundry.  Also helped mommy put away the groceries...  I took one item out at a time and she put it away.
  • When riding in the car, my puppy dog told me he loved me, so I responded "laaa doo."
  • I ate a cheese roll-up from Taco Bell for dinner... it was yummy!  I ate the whole thing!
  • Loved splashing around in the bathtub tonight!  Also loved playing with ducky in the tub.



big girl

love to make noise!


Playing with her iphone app (Peekaboo Barn)

Quick to change to facebook from her app
helping daddy with laundry


Little pear for the little girl


No comments:

Post a Comment