Friday, February 17, 2012

February 17, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I got to wear my cute bibs again today.
  • Grandma and Grandpa came in town to see me today. 
  • Daddy showed me a video of the Pride of West Virginia (WVU Marching Band)...  I waved my arms and directed them... mommy thought I was too cute!
  • I wanted to climb on my rocking horse, but first had to pick up one of my books so I could read while riding (is that safe?).
  • I carried all of my toys to Grandma a few at a time. 
  • I also got to visit with Uncle Chris, Aunt Candy, and my cousins, Shane and Alexis.
  • It was nice to go out to dinner with all of the family and to come back to the house to play.  I ate a quesadilla and rice... I must not be my daddy's daughter since I love rice!
  • Alexis loved playing with my toys... she even rode my Elmo plane around the house.
  • Alexis, Shane, and I all had strawberry fruit popsicles... delicious!











No comments:

Post a Comment