Sunday, February 12, 2012

February 12, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Another rough night... woke up a few times and got more cherry drinks (nearly every 4 hours)
  • Mommy and I woke up at about 6:30 this morning.
  • Helped daddy with cereal (I kept saying "dip" to get some of daddy's cereal that had milk on it...  mine was too dry!)
  • I was so cute bundled up on the way to church with my big knit hat and purple bunny mittens.
  • Had lunch with Jessica at B-dubs...  the mac-n-cheese was yummy but I dumped my smiley fries all over the table...  ;(
  • Played at the mall playground for a bit and even tried to run around when the older girls there were running...  my favorite things there are to climb up the tree and slide down the bumpy slide (mommy says I'm a daredevil since I want to come down the slide on my tummy) as well as crawling through the hollow log.  I ran a little too much and got coughing again so mommy made me stop playing.
  • I quickly found the pillow pets while walking at the mall and fell in love with the cow pillow pet.  Daddy bought it for me for Valentine's Day and they even let me carry it... I was so tired since I didn't take a morning nap that I laid down right in the middle of the mall (on my pillow pet).
  • Took a nap in the car for nearly an hour after leaving the mall.
  • Cuddled with Cameron while having a little drink to unwind at the end of the day... he even let me hug him... how sweet!
  • Unpacked all of my books and carried them one by one to mommy (I basically covered her with books).
  • Bath time was fun, but I missed daddy (mommy missed his help) since he was at a meeting.
  • Hopefully I sleep better tonight!














No comments:

Post a Comment