Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I ate two full bananas all by myself this morning!  I didn't want to eat anything else for breakfast, not even strawberries which I usually love.
  • I wore a pair of my cute new shoes today.  The first thing I did once I put them on was to jump to make sure they were working okay.
  • Grandma, Mommy, and I went to a local consignment shop today and I enjoyed looking at the toys there.  Grandma even let me play with a couple of them.
  • I fell asleep right before lunch and nearly slept through lunch.  Mommy and Grandma took turns holding me while they were eating lunch.  I woke up just in time to eat some chicken, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, and Mommy even shared some dessert with me.  I think I ended up wearing nearly as much food on my face and clothes as ended up in my tummy.  We had to go back to Grandma and Grandpa's for a wardrobe change.
  • I got in trouble this afternoon for jumping on the couch.  Mommy kept telling me to jump on the floor instead, but she doesn't understand that the couch is more bouncy than the floor and therefore is more fun!
  • Grandma and Mommy took me to the park.  I walked nearly all the way there and nearly all the way home (several blocks).  I did have to stop and take a rest at one point on the way back to the house.  It took a little while because I was so nosy that I had to stop over and over again to look at something, wave at someone, and even show off my jumping skills.  At the park, I went down all but one slide and tried out all 7 swings!  It was so much fun!
  • We had some Chinese food for dinner... I love what they call "chicken fingers" which Mommy says is basically sweet and sour chicken without the sauce.  They were so yummy that I ate several of them.  I also enjoyed the rice and fortune cookie.



 











No comments:

Post a Comment