Sunday, April 29, 2012

April 29, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • After we woke up this morning Mommy made us pancakes for breakfast.  She even gave me "dip" (syrup) and bananas too!  It was so yummy!
  • I read the Buyers Guide to see if there were any good sales coming up, then we headed to church.
  • I wore Mommy's old neon sunglasses on the way to church since it was so sunny.  I wasn't quite sure about the shadows I could see while we were walking... I pointed at the shadows and said "baby," but then kinda stopped since I wasn't sure what they were.
  • The teenagers at church thought I looked so cool with my sunglasses.
  • I colored a picture and played with Sierra and Isabelle in Sunday School then got to play with Rebekah between Sunday School and church and then with Amber and Emily during church.  Morgan let me try on her cool white sunglasses to see if I liked them as much as the neon ones. 
  • After church Mommy and I walked around the mall for a little bit then headed home.
  • Mommy tried for an hour to get me to nap since I was so tired, but I fought hard... I just wanted to play (and do anything but sleep).
  • When Daddy got home I was so excited to see him! 
  • I finally fell asleep and took my afternoon nap on the way to Mr. Kevin's house for Mommy and Daddy's YoungLife leadership meeting.  Mommy stayed in the car and let me sleep for a while, then I got to go in and play with Mr. Kevin's kids, and the other adults that were there.  We even built a fort in the kitchen and kept pushing Daddy out it when he tried to come in.  It was fun!
  • When we got home I sat down at the piano and started hitting a key a couple of times and started singing "Winkle, Winkle" so Mommy sat down next to me and started playing too... She actually knows how to play that song! 
  • Daddy wasn't too happy that Mommy and I had spent so much time singing a Justin Beiber song while he was away... it had nothing to do with Beiber, but everything to do with the fact that I love babies..... 








No comments:

Post a Comment