Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I slept in the crib until 8:00am!!!  Mommy and Daddy were super excited!!!
  • Today was a day that was all about being lazy at Grandma and Grandpa's and about enjoying food we cannot get at home. 
  • I ate a half of a Krispy Kreme donut and part of a Tudor's apple biscuit for breakfast, then had Lorobi's pizza for dinner!  Delicious!!!
  • I enjoyed wearing my leis and beads but also putting them in my new purse (Grandma and Grandpa got it for me in Puerto Rico). 
  • I got a wipe from my container and decided the window of the screen door needed cleaned, so I cleaned it, then cleaned my stroller seat with the wipe.  I cleaned the window again later in the day.
  • I decided I wanted to try to do a flip on my own this evening.  I kept standing on my head saying "flip" and would kind of just roll to the side instead of over my head.  I'll be flipping soon, so watch out.
  • Bath time was fun tonight!  Mommy made my hair look silly!
  • I wore Grandpa's shoes this evening and tried to walk around, but that didn't work out so well.









No comments:

Post a Comment