Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April 4, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up at 4:00 for a quick drink but then fell back asleep until Mommy woke me up at 6:30 to get ready.
  • I saw about 10 or more buses on the way to Ms. Cheri's this morning since we were a little ahead of schedule for once.  I got so excited every time I saw one.
  • I was singing "round, round" this afternoon.  Daddy found out that it was part of "The Wheels on the Bus."  I can also sing "swish, swish."
  • Mommy and Ms. Cheri were talking about my other songs that I have been singing and decided that what I was singing yesterday was probably the beginning of the ABC song.  Mommy says I have a beautiful voice and I know she loves to hear me sing.
  • Daddy surprised me by picking me up from Ms. Cheri's since Mommy had another late meeting at work.  He took me to the park and we played on the bouncy toys and the slide.  I had so much fun!  Mommy was jealous when she heard she had missed playing at the park with me.
  • While Daddy was cooking dinner, I decided it would be a great time to read the newspaper, paying careful attention to the classifieds (Daddy was wondering if I was looking for a job).
  • After dinner, Mommy and I walked with Carol... we walked to Dairy Queen and Mommy and I shared an ice cream cone (chocolate and vanilla swirl).  I ended up with a chocolate mustache.
  • Before heading to bed, Mommy and Daddy were in the dining room and I wanted to play with my blocks so I pulled the bag of blocks into where they were so they would get the hint.  They played with me for a few minutes until it was bed time.









No comments:

Post a Comment