Monday, April 23, 2012

April 23, 2012

My favorite sitting position...  not really sitting, but squatting
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me sleep in this morning, even though it was the perfect day to sleep in... (rain falling and cool outside)
  • I enjoyed my day at Ms. Cheri's.  I wore my flashing lights shoes again (I love them!). 
  • Annie gave me her picture that she colored at her school of a rooster.  Mommy told her we would hang it on our refrigerator.
  • We had to go grocery shopping and couldn't do it on empty stomachs, so Daddy decided we should go to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner tonight.  I loved the mac-n-cheese and smiley fries... YUM!
  • I helped Mommy put away the groceries, then had a "picnic" with Daddy in the living room.  We read "Pete the Cat:  I Love My White Shoes" along with the song that Daddy downloaded that goes with it, then I watched funny cat videos on YouTube with Mommy...  I love watching the "meow, meows" with Mommy... I love to laugh, point, and dance while they are being silly. 





Mac-n-cheese face!

No comments:

Post a Comment