Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 14, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Got ready this morning and went to spend some time with Ms. Sierra while Mommy went to her meeting.  We went for a walk, ate a grilled cheese sandwich and a banana.  We had a lot of fun!
  • After Mommy picked me up I took a nap in the car, then Mommy and I went shopping.  We walked around the commons to enjoy the beautiful weather.  I loved watching the animals at Petsmart, especially the greyhounds that we napping in the floor.  I even shushed Mommy because they were sleeping. 
  • When we got home from shopping, I was helping Mommy carry in the diapers and bags and I stepped backward off of the porch and tumbled down the stairs.  Mommy grabbed me and ran me to the neighbor (an EMT) who I had never met before and she shined a flashlight in my eyes and asked Mommy some questions about how I acted when I fell.  She told Mommy I was going to be okay even though I had a knot on my head and a scrape on my face.  Mommy has decided that I am continuing the April injury curse that she seemed to have when growing up.  Hopefully not! 
  • Mommy took me home where we finished bringing in the bags from the porch and Mommy tried to hold ice on my head, but I just wanted to hold the ice in my hand and play with it.  I immediately got up and started running around and playing and acting like my normal self.
  • After dinner and playing, Mommy took me to Sweet Frog, the new frozen yogurt place for "ice cream" since we had a rough afternoon.
  • After we got home, the sugar kicked in and I was jumping up and down on Mommy and even lifted her shirt and gave her "belly farts."  She was shocked that I had done this and couldn't quit giggling at me.  It was too cute!
  • I also helped Mommy organize my dishes while she was washing.  I put the lid on one of my sippy cups and then spent about 5 minutes trying to figure out how to put the lid that was not put together on the other cup.  Mommy enjoyed watching me and even called me her "little problem-solver."













No comments:

Post a Comment