Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 18, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I wore my cute butterfly shirt today... it is brown with one pink butterfly.  I love it and Mommy and Daddy said I look super cute in it.
  • I also wore my new pink sparkly flats... they have sequins, a pink bow and a pink elastic strap.  They are super cute, but I love to take them off and they come off very easily which Mommy says is not a good combination.
  • Ms. Cheri said that I was talking a lot today, even combining words.  She told Mommy that I said "sit down" before sitting on the step and "over there."  Mommy and Daddy have been noticing that more too. 
  • I came home and shared a snack with Mommy then enjoyed fettuccine alfredo with broccoli for dinner.  I loved the bread and couldn't get enough... I even stole more off of the table later during the evening (Daddy took a picture of me doing it). 
  • I colored with Daddy in one of my coloring books.  He called me "Lefty" but honestly I like to switch back and forth between my left and right hands when coloring.
  • Mommy caught me climbing onto my Elmo airplane with a book in one hand and a piece of partially eaten bread in the other...  I've always heard that you are supposed to have something to do and a snack for your flight, so I was prepared!


No comments:

Post a Comment