Thursday, April 19, 2012

April 19, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I am 19 months old today! 
  • Today I wore a new outfit that had bears on it.  The pants were brown with green and purple flowers and the shirt was lime green with bears.  I looked TOO cute!
  • Mommy and I saw two buses when we walked out of the door of the house this morning.  I was so excited.  Then, when Mommy was driving down the road on the way to Ms. Cheri's this morning and I yelled "BUS!" and she said "where?"  I spotted the bus before she did...  I was so proud of myself.
  • After we got home, we ate some pizza and breadsticks.  It was the first time I held a full piece of pizza in my hand (normally Mommy or Daddy cut or tear it into pieces for me).  I did a pretty good job at biting it, but still need more practice.  My favorite part was the yummy cinnamon breadsticks we had for dessert.  I ate an entire one all by myself... YUM!
  • After dinner, Mommy had her laptop on the couch beside her so I climbed up in her lap, pointed at the laptop and said, "TV...  meow meow" and Mommy knew exactly what I wanted.  A few days ago I was cranky, so Mommy showed me some Youtube videos of funny cats.  Mommy knew that I wanted to see more funny cat videos, so we sat on the couch for a few minutes watching funny cat videos and laughing at them.  I like pointing at my favorites, saying "meow, meow" to some of them, and laughing at the really funny ones!
  • I found new uses for the small buckets that are used to store some of my little toys...  They make great hats and even better drums when you turn them over and either hit them with your hands or with your drum sticks. 
  • We had fun at War Memorial Park.  Mommy showed me how to blow dandelions, but I just wanted to pick them (ALL of them) and carry them around and let the wind and contact damage them.  Today was the first time I ever showed fear on the slides and Mommy and Daddy aren't sure why.  I've never been afraid before and loved the slides and would go down them over and over again, but today I only went down two slides, one time each...  Mommy had to go down with me for one, and I stopped myself at the top of the second one and Mommy had to hold my hands from the side and help me down.  Daddy wants to know what happened to his "fearless girl." 
















 




























No comments:

Post a Comment