Monday, April 9, 2012

April 9, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • It was a good morning for sleeping in.
  • Grandma made me pancakes...  yummy!  I loved dipping them in syrup and also loved the strawberries I had to eat too.
  • Grandma, Mommy, and I met some of her friends for lunch in Charleston.  I walked with my bear backpack and my sunglasses on...  I was super cute!
  • After lunch, we went shopping.  Grandma and Mommy both bought me several new outfits, even two swim suits.... I can't wait to wear them and go swimming!
  • Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa and I met Dave, Andrea, and Christian for dinner at the Mexican restaurant.  I loved eating my quesadilla and fries.  I also ate two slices of lime and even though I made several sour-puss faces, I loved them!  Mommy also shared a fried ice cream with me... delicious!
  • After dinner, Mommy and Daddy went to a movie and I went back to the house with Grandma and Grandpa to spend a little time before bed. 







1 comment:

  1. LOL. I forgot about the lime! She kept asking for mine when we went to lunch so I finally gave it to her. Oh the face! But she kept taking more bites. Silly girl.

    ReplyDelete