Saturday, April 21, 2012

April 21, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I slept in until about 8:00 and woke up saying, "Daddy!  Daddy!"
  • Daddy and I played a little bit until Grandma and Grandpa woke up.  Mommy slept in a little longer than everyone else, but I guess she deserved a little extra rest.
  • I ate one and a half bananas, a cereal bar, egg, and bicuit with strawberry jam for breakfast.... YUM!
  • Grandma, Mommy, and I went to lunch a Qdoba where I had a cheese quesadilla and applesauce, then went shopping.
  • We went to Faith's 7th birthday party.  It was great to visit with old friends and make new friends, especially Bailey the dog.  He's so much fun to play with.  I loved that I could run in circles in the house (one big loop).  I enjoyed playing with the balloons as well as eating fruit, cucumbers, and cake.  I also found a rocking chair that was my size, so I spent some time sitting in it. 
  • The party was so exhausting that I fell asleep on the way back to Grandma and Grandpa's house and then even fell back asleep on Mommy after coming into their house.
  • I ate dinner with Grandma and Grandpa while Mommy and Daddy went out to an APO event in Huntington.  I kept asking for more and more mac-n-cheese.  Grandma said I had three helpings of shells and cheese along with my broccoli and chicken.
  • I colored in the high chair at two different times today.  I am enjoying it more and more... I even colored the tray of the high chair (the white is too boring!).





No comments:

Post a Comment