Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 17, 2012

"Cheese!"- No seriously, It's cheese!
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I'm starting to get back in the routine of waking up early again. 
  • I wore my cute purple shirt with silver polka dots and a big silver heart on it.  I also got to wear my new colorful, sparkly sketchers with flashing lights (thanks Carol!) for the first time (I've had them for a few minutes but now my feet are finally big enough to wear them.  It was the first time I've worn shoes with laces so they were especially fun, with the lights and laces.  I untied them a few times on purpose and I jumped a little more than normal this morning just to see the lights flash.
  • I was super excited to see the cows across the street from Ms. Cheri's house.  It was the first time this spring they have been back in that field.  They are much easier to see when they are there so I was happy and I "Moo"ed at them.
  • Ms. Cheri said that I've been teaching Baby Peyton new things during the day.  We've been blowing our lips making noises back and forth at each other as if we are talking in our own secret language.  Ms. Cheri said Peyton's mommy thinks we are hilarious!
  • After Mommy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's we got a quick bite of dinner and then went to a different pet store than normal....  it has SO MANY animals!  I loved looking at all of them!
  • I got to spend the evening with Ms. Sierra while Mommy and Daddy went to the YoungLife banquet.  We had fun and danced.  She did a great job of wearing me out... I went to sleep very quick after coming home. 








No comments:

Post a Comment