Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 3, 2012

Flowers for Mommy!
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Daddy had to wake me up this morning...  I was still sound asleep in the crib at 6:30!  Mommy and Daddy wish I would sleep this long on the weekends!
  • Daddy shared some fruit loops with me this morning while Mommy was getting ready.
  • I was so excited that I saw at least five buses on the way to Ms. Cheri's house this morning!
  • I took my bus toy to Ms. Cheri's and didn't even wait for Mommy to leave after she dropped me off to play with it. 
  • Mommy asked Ms. Cheri about singing "Ring Around the Rosie" from yesterday and she said that Keegan has been singing with me, not just that song but the ABC song and the Itsy Bitsy Spider.  Mommy has been trying to figure out the song that I sang today, "Dee-bee, Baa-dee" (over and over)... I am so excited when I sing it.  I wish Mommy knew the words so she could sing too!
  • When mommy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's, I was sitting on the porch with Ms. Cheri and Courtney.  I was surrounded by dandelions.  Ms. Cheri said that Courtney had helped me pick them for Mommy...  how sweet!  (Mommy said she really needed them today after having a little fall at work!  I'm glad she is okay!)  :O)
  • I got to go to Mommy's school to help with the last few minutes of Mommy and Daddy's WyldLife club.  It was fun!  I also helped Carol with Talent Show practice for a few minutes as well.
  • I ate some yummy dinner and the onion rings were my favorite (Mommy says YUCK!). 
  • I loved trying to tickle Daddy's tummy and when Daddy flipped me over and over again after we got home. 
  • I was so tired that I went to bed about an hour earlier than normal (Mommy and Daddy think they may be in trouble in the morning!).
  • I forgot to tell you that I got a super cute outfit in the mail about a week or more ago from my uncle Bill and my cousins Sherry, Billy and Jimmy.  It has pants with guitars all over them and the shirt says, "Girls Rock!"  I love them!  Thanks so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment