Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 26, 2012

Does this shirt still fit?  Mommy says I
look way too skinny in the picture, but it
is just because my arms are up.... normally
I have a little gut. 
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I wore my pretty blue and yellow t-shirt with bees on it and wore my cute yellow and white shoes.  Mommy loves me in this outfit, and so does Daddy!
  • Ms. Cheri said I am the alarm clock after nap time.  I am always the first to wake up and then I think everyone should be awake.  I say "Keegan, Keegan!" and "Baby! Baby!" 
  • I colored a little bit in my coloring book after getting home and even said "WOW!" after coloring part of page and seeing how nice it looked.
  • I helped Mommy and Daddy with laundry and then also helped clean out some of the clothes out of my drawers that no longer fit or are no longer appropriate for the weather.
  • I ate yummy lasagna and fresh pears for dinner...  I love pears (almost as much as I love bananas)!
  • I kept singing "Twinkle, Twinkle" this evening, the first time while watching a kitty cat play the piano on YouTube and the second time after getting out of the bath tub and getting ready for bed.

Pears are DELICIOUS!
YUM!  Pears!


Time for bed?  Or jumping up and down
on Mommy and Daddy's bed?



No comments:

Post a Comment