Friday, April 13, 2012

April 13, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • We woke up and played for a little bit then started packing all of our things in the car.
  • We left Grandma and Grandpa's earlier this morning, but made several stops on the way home.
  • First, we stopped in Buckhannon to meet some Alpha Phi Omega brothers from Wesleyan's chapter.  We stayed for part of the meeting, then Mommy and I left to go shopping for a little while since I was getting a little cranky after sitting for so long. 
  • Our next stop was at French Creek...  I love all of the animals at the State Wildlife Center.  I got to see bears, bobcats, turkeys, owls, eagles, deer, coyotes, foxes, raccoons, mountain lions, otters, hawks, pheasants, and even a random squirrel friend.  Most of the animals were napping, but it was fun to see them anyway.
  • We then drove to Elkins to eat at one of Daddy's favorite restaurants, CJ Maggies.  YUM!  It was nice that they gave me pasta and a string to make my own bracelet while we waiting for dinner.
  • Then, we were finally  headed home!
  • After we got home, after visiting with my kitty cats, Gemma and Cameron, I headed straight toward my picnic basket and set up a picnic for me and my Daddy.  Mommy told me I was too cute!


































No comments:

Post a Comment