Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 8, 2012- Happy Easter!

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I got a few books, a toy pet house, and peeps in my Easter basket.  The pets in the pet house make animal noises... I love them so much!
  • I got to wear my pretty blue dress to church today... everyone seemed a little extra dressed up   today and we went to church earlier than normal.  We also had breakfast at church.  The bananas were my favorite!  (I ate one and a half bananas all by myself!)
  • After church we went into the front yard of the church and I was told to pick up the colorful eggs and put them in my bucket.  I enjoyed shaking each egg and hearing how it sounds with the candy inside.  I did a good job picking up my eggs and putting them in my bucket.  Once I had several, I wasn't interested in finding any more.  I let the other kids get them.
  • We went home, changed clothes, packed the car, and headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  We stopped at Seneca Rock's on the way and I got to run around in the empty field and look up at the rocks... I also got to walk by the river with Mommy and Daddy.  It is a beautiful place!
  • Once I was at Grandma and Grandpa's house, I got to play with Lucy, color with Grandma, and look at the gifts that they got me while they were on their trip.  Such beautful clothes, a beautiful bracelet, and a blue monkey!





























1 comment: