Saturday, April 28, 2012

April 28, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up at 2:00am, but after a quick drink I was back to sleep until 6:45 or so. 
  • After Mommy and I got ready, we got in the car and she wouldn't tell me where we were going.
  • We stopped to get donuts for breakfast...  a blueberry donut and banana... YUM! 
  • We finally stopped at a strange building and Mommy was super excited.  She said something about it being a museum and that we were going to see the space shuttle or something.
  • We walked through the Air & Space Museum at Dulles while waiting for Carol's plane to arrive.  We spent most of our time around the space shuttle Discovery which was Mommy's favorite part.  My favorite part was the McDonald's chicken nuggets and fries that we had before we left.
  • Mommy and I walked around the airport while waiting for Carol.  I loved pushing my stroller (while wearing my bear backpack).  I even ran laps around Mommy.
  • I ran toward Carol when I saw her and gave her a big hug.
  • We stopped and ate on the way back to Martinsburg.
  • Mommy and I spent the rest of the evening cleaning a little, playing, and relaxing too.  While Mommy was cleaning, I was trying on Mommy's shoes, several pairs!  My favorite pair of shoes was her open-toed black heels.  I wore them, clopping around the upstairs of the house, smiling and scaring the kitty cats.















No comments:

Post a Comment