Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • As soon as I got to Ms. Cheri's house today, I sat right down in the floor and said "shoes."  I didn't even let Mommy take off my jacket first, I was worried about taking off my shoes.  Mommy and Ms. Cheri helped me to take off my shoes and then Mommy asked me to put them where they go and I put them right beside Ms. Cheri's shoes. 
  • I wore a new shirt today that had the letters "C-U-T-E" on it.  Ms. Cheri helped me practice how to say the word cute so I would know what my shirt said. 
  • Ms. Cheri said I was very mannerly today...  I said "bless you" and "excuse me" a lot today.... and "thank you" (of course!).  I also have started telling others when my diaper is "wet" and when I "poop."  I get this embarrassed look on my face when I say it too...  I am also showing more interest in my potty seat too.
  • Both Mommy and Rebekah picked me up this afternoon, then we went back to the school.  I enjoyed spending time with Rebekah and even got upset when Mommy put me in the car and Rebekah had to stand outside the car and wait.  We went to Mommy's school and I got to spend about half an hour with Mommy's students at WyldLife club.  I got to pick the raffle winners... I love doing that and helping Daddy!
  • After WyldLife, we went to Hagerstown to pick up Daddy's glasses so while we were there, Daddy decided to go to Golden Corral for dinner...  I got to eat pizza (a whole slice all by myself), pot roast, carrots, sweet potatoes, mac-n-cheese, and dessert (banana pudding) of course!  YUM!  The waitress even commented on how good of an eater I am... She was amazed!
  • I fell asleep on the way back from Hagerstown...  Mommy called it a "food coma" since I had eaten so much.  But after my short nap, I didn't want to fall back asleep when it was bedtime.  Mommy wasn't a happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment