Sunday, April 15, 2012

April 15, 2012

Silly Girl!
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Had my first shower this morning... with Daddy out of town, I was hanging out in the bathroom with Mommy while she was showering and I was interested in the water so she decided to let me try showering instead of taking a bath.  Other than the water hitting my face, I thought it was fun!
  • Mommy decided to take me to get donuts this morning on the way to church.  Blueberry cake donuts are her favorite and now I know why.... DELICIOUS!  I kept taking bites and saying "Nom!  Nom!" like Cookie Monster.
  • I had a great time at church....  I enjoyed playing with Miss Sierra during Sunday School, then had time to play with Miss Amber, Miss Sarah, and Miss Rebekah too.  So much fun!
  • After church Mommy took me to Panera and we shared some mac-n-cheese... YUM!  I couldn't get enough!
  • After doing some grocery shopping this afternoon, I helped Mommy unload each bag in the kitchen like I usually do.  I was being very helpful until I found the bananas in the last bag.  I snatched one of the bananas and ran into the living room out of Mommy's sight.  By the time she found me I had crunched down on the banana (peel and all) and had bits of the peel in my mouth.  After she took a picture of the peel, she helped me get to the part of the banana that I was supposed to eat, then finished unpacking the final bag of groceries.
  • I missed Daddy so much that I found one of his shirts and put it over my head... it reminded me of him (and it was fun to hide under too!).
  • As soon as Daddy got home we went to Mr. Kevin and Ms. Chrissy's house for the Young Life leadership meeting.  I had fun playing with all of my friends there.  I made a big mess of all the toys but was a big girl and helped clean them all up before we left. 
Yummy Mac-n-Cheese at Panera





Forgot to Peel the Banana Before Biting


"Wearing" Daddy's Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment