Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I was excited to go to Ms. Cheri's this morning.  When Mommy pulled into her driveway, I was so excited that I mooed and yelled "Baby!" nearly at the same time. 
  • When we got home I was so excited to find Daddy, but I couldn't find him anywhere.  Luckily Mommy showed me that the huge lump under the blanket in Daddy's chair was him hiding from me.
  • I climbed onto my rocking horse and played for a bit...  I'm getting really good at rocking it back and forth and also at pushing the button to make him make noises.
  • Daddy fixed spaghetti for dinner and I loved it!  I even asked for more by pointing at the empty spot on my plate and saying "this, this!"  Mommy said I had more on my face than in my belly.
  • I whined and fussed a lot this evening...  The only thing that even came close to calming me down was watching kitty cats on the computer and television.  Mommy and Daddy are not sure what's going on, they are wondering if I was just tired or teething.  They are just hoping I get a good night's sleep and am not up every couple of hours screaming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment