Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I did not want to wake up this morning... Mommy was so mean to make me get out of bed!
  • I loved seeing the buses on the way to Ms. Cheri's house.  Every time I see a bus or cow while I'm in the car I get a huge smile on my face and wiggle my head from side to side and then clap and say "Yea!"  Mommy thinks it is super cute!
  • Ms. Cheri was so excited to hear about my trip to the zoo yesterday... I told her "Rarr" and "Moo" (translation:  the lions and cows were my favorite!)
  • After Mommy picked me up she took me to her school where I got to spend a little time with Katie, Jillian, and Chase.  It was nice of them to play with me while Mommy was in her meeting... I had so much fun!
  • Mommy and I chased one another through the house over and over again and I got laughing so hard that I ended up with the hiccups! 
  • Daddy brought us pizza for dinner, delicious!
  • We walked over to the church to visit during the youth meetings and I got to play with a few Easter eggs that they were filling with candy to get ready for the egg hunt.  I got a trial run with the eggs and quickly learned how to open them and get the candy out.  Mommy and Daddy were mean and didn't let me eat any of the candy (maybe Sunday they will!).  They think I will be more likely to unload my eggs or hide the eggs than try to find them... stay tuned to Sunday's blog posting to find out!
  • I kept singing a song that Mommy didn't recognize... she kept asking me what I was singing, so I would sing it again.  She had no idea until later tonight she heard me say "ashes, ashes..." then she realized I was singing "Ring Around the Rosie."  She said she was going to check with Ms. Cheri tomorrow to see if I had learned to sing that song at her house.
  • Mommy was so busy today she only took a few pictures of me, only one really came out and it's goofy, so hopefully yesterdays multitude of pictures makes up for only having one today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment